Extensions : New Build : Renovation : Conversions :
Kitchens & Bathrooms : Plumbing : Electrical
'A wealth of knowledge' - North Wiltshire Building Control Inspector
We cover all aspects of the building industry with no job too small
We are a professional, clean and reliable family run business based in Corsham, Bath and Malmesbury serving the whole
of Wiltshire, Somerset, Hampshire and Gloucestershire.
We as a family have been involved in the building industry for over 40 years with repeat customers spanning at least 25 years. In that time we have undertaken a vast amount of work ranging from full domestic property conversions, large and small extensions to milking parlours and church renovations. Our attention and commitment to detail coupled with the highest standards of materials and workmanship has rewarded us with many happy customers over the years.
If you are planning any alterations and improvements to your property then we are here to help.We can offer if required a complete design and build package that can take your initial ideas through all its stages to the finished project. We have local architects on hand who will produce full working drawings complete with a set of specification notes using up to date building regulations. On site visits will be arranged and structural engineering surveys, party wall act legislation and steel calculations can all be organised if required. We can then help with planning permission and liaise with your local council to ensure that the process is as hassle free as possible.
We have the facilities to undertake all aspects of your project, from the first setting out through to the last drop of paint. We will carry out all work including the excavation of foundations and underground drainage, the sub-structure floor and up to damp proof courses. We will construct the main shell of your build including windows, doors and erect the roof complete with all fascia and guttering. All aspects of your internal requirements can be catered for, from electrics and plumbing to plastering and carpentry. All work will be completed to current building regulations and to your personal specifications.
Health and safety is of the up-most importance so we aim to keep all sites clean, tidy and free from hazards. When work begins we ensure that there is as little disruption as possible to you and your neighbours. We understand that many projects have an organic feel and we try to accommodate alterations. By communicating with you throughout the build and explaining the procedures we find that much of the stress can be relieved.
If you’re planning a new kitchen or bathroom then REED Building can arrange everything. We will deal with everything you may need including installation, electrics, plumbing, drainage, tiling etc. When you re-design any room we understand that its not always simply a matter of replacing old with new. Internal walls may need altering, ceilings may need lowering or floors removing. REED Building can offer solutions to all these obstacles. With plastering and carpentry among our repertoire we will leave any kitchen or bathroom with a high quality finish. All our kitchens and bathrooms come with a 5 year guarantee. Like all our projects we are equipped to help you all the way through to completion. We have aligned ourselves with specialist suppliers in floor and wall coverings. Whether it is tiles, laminate or simply a painted finish we are experts to deliver whatever you require. For a free estimation please do not hesitate to call.
Windows & Doors
We deal with all requirements relating to windows & doors including hardwood, softwood, metal and sash upvc in addition to all upcv products across a wide range of textures, colours and systems.
Please contact us for a no obligation estimatein
Why choose a FMB registered builder?
The FMB is the building industry's largest trade organisation, representing over 13,000 small and medium-sized companies throughout the UK. It promotes standards of excellence and helps its members to continually improve levels of business performance, customer service & satisfaction. Only those builders and specialists who can prove their skills and good business standing are accepted as members.
FMB members are carefully vetted and are required to adhere to a strict Code of Practice.
FMB Membership Criteria
- A minimum of 12 months trading, or is otherwise able to demonstrate experience enough to warrant membership
- 6 references including one from a 'professional' or Local Authority Building Control
- Local FMB Branch approval
- Public and employer liability insurance
- No un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant outstanding County Court Judgments against company or directors
- VAT registration (where appropriate)
- Credit checks, public record and director checks
- Confirmation of business address/details
FMB code of practice can be found at: http://www.wallwood.co.uk/app/download/5780544415/FMB+Code+Of+Practice.pdf
Visit the FMB | www.fmb.org.uk
What is TrustMark?
TrustMark is a quality mark for operators in the RMI (repair, maintenance and improvement) sector, including trade associations, local government trading standards teams, and independent scheme operators. These schemes are approved to carry the TrustMark logo and recruit reputable and trustworthy tradesmen. TrustMark enables scheme operators to promote improved sector standards. All of these scheme operators are audited annually by TrustMark, to ensure processes, standards and complaint procedures are being maintained.
What makes selecting TrustMark tradesmen so worthwhile?
For more information please visit Trustmark here: http://www.trustmark.org.uk/
- Technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well as checks on their trading record and financial status
- Firms have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care
- The approved scheme operator has checked and will continue to monitor the firm's quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction
- Able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty
- Deposit Protection Insurance is available for consumers in the event a firm should cease trading
- We are able to tell you about any building regulations you must comply with
- If you have a problem or disagreement with the firm, there will be a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help resolve the issue
- Trustmark is fully supported by Government, the building industry and consumer protection groups.
: Builders in Wiltshire